Welcome to ACLogic Site !
(New!) Try the Beta of ACFile Server !
ACLogic is currently working on a new file server software. You want to know more? Click here
Discover our FTP server: CesarFTP
CesarFTP is not maintained anymore, but will remain available online. There is no support for CesarFTP. We invite you to try our new
software, ACFile Server
Download Now CesarFTP 0.99g !
CesarFTP is an easy-to-use and fast to configure FTP server. Fed up with
modifying your hard disk structure to share your file ? Then enjoy CesarFTP
virtual file system support ! You can with a few clicks
configure your server to share specific files without moving and / or
copying them to a new place. CesarFTP also supports quotas and
ratios, download speed limitation, limitation of the number of
connects and many other miscellaneous things ! You can as well configure
file logs and screen logs. With events handling, you can configure an
automatic processing of uploaded files. You can run the server
as a system service and remote control it !
CesarFTP is designed for windows NT from 4.0 to 2000 and XP. CesarFTP
works also on Windows 95, 98, Me, though no support is provided for these
OS. Window 95 users may need to add some updates to their systems in order
to run this program. Please visit Microsoft
site in order to download theses updates (Winsock
2 & IE 4 or higher).
CesarFTP has been designed for users so feel free to report bugs, or
improvement you would like to be implemented in CesarFTP server. Your
feedback is really important.
If you don't feel comfortable with difficult settings and command lines,
this FTP server is for you ! You can within a few seconds configure
the server to share data using an anonymous account. CesarFTP also brings
to users many unique features which may be very helpful for advanced
- Colored text within the log window.
- You can Kick users.
- You can Ban users.
- You can send messages to the users.
- Ability to prevent new connections occurring while keeping the previous
- A very understandable and complete set of options for accounts configuration
is available. You can use groups of users and configure them
in the same window.
- Support for transfer speed limitation.
- You can limit the number of connected users on an account basis or
- Support time-out.
- You can set Ban/Authorize access rules based on IP and/or
- Support for ratios
and quotas, on a file/byte/per
session/all sessions basis.
- Support for specific handling of events: you can make processing
of uploaded files automated.
- For each event, you can: set a specific answer, play a sound, or
execute a command line.
- Fields are provided to store specific information about users.
- Use a constant number of threads to improve performance when
- Very comprehensive browser to set up your FTP server! Selecting
folders and files to share is a snap with CesarFTP. You can set up a
file system, which allows you not to move files on your
hard disk. The access rights system allows you to fine tune the way
users can access your server.
- A statistic window where you can see specific information about current
- It has a built-it NT Service support.
- Remote control of the server
using the same interface is possible.
Everything you can do on the computer where the server runs is possible
on another computer.
- You can fine tune the way the server logs information about the connections.
What's new in CesarFTP 0.99g
- The server did not unlock files when using the MDTM command.
- The server did not close correctly under certain circumstances.
- The server may crash when using bans.
- Closing the server with the wait for transfer to terminate option
lock the server.
- Solved a potential lock problem when using screen logging.
- A GUI problem with the connect to a server dialog box.
- The SIZE command did not handle file of size bigger than 4 GB.
- Renaming a directory failed if it was not a harddrive letter
- The virtual file system has been completely recoded. New things
- Changed the way LIST handles parameters.